Work With Us
Do You Want To:
- Connect with your neighbors?
- Encourage healthy eating with local, fresh produce?
- Support economic growth in Willow with farmers, artisans and small businesses?
- Help create a collective vision and future market goals?
- Be a catalyst in your community for wholesome activities?
The market manager will use the tools available to keep the market operating and to support the market goals. A checklist of tasks and duties is provided to assure all tasks are understood and to allow hands-on experience with each of them.
It is important to keep in mind that there are few limits around creative ideas that, with board approval, can help make the market better.
Manager duties are broken down into three categories; General market requirements, Vendor management, and Providing customers to the market. A full list of duties is available for download below.
This is an independent contractor position.
- Review the Market Manager Scope of Services and Duties documents downloadable below.
- Complete the Market Manager Application downloadable below.
- Send a cover letter explaining why you want to be the market manager and the completed application to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Or Mail: Willow Health Org., PO Box 81, Willow, AK 99688
Board of Directors
If you’d like to make a difference in your community and want to help create a Willow Farmer’s Market strategic plan and future market goals please consider attending a meeting or applying to serve as a board member. Board meetings are held at the United Methodist Church in Willow the second Thursday of each month at 5:00 PM. Contact us for more information.